manwithacause

descrimination

I was recently denied entrance to the US Federal court House in Shreveport La. with a service dog. not once but twice . Can I sue those responsible for denying me entrance and hold the federal government accountable ?

I was recently denied entrance to the US Federal court House in Shreveport La. with a service dog. not once but twice .

What kind of "service dog"?

Can I sue those responsible for denying me entrance

Sure. Anybody can sue anybody for anything. But first you'll have to follow the procedures of the federal tort claims laws.

and hold the federal government accountable ?

Seriously? Do you really think that's going to happen?

In any event, you're certainly free to sue, but what would be the point. You clearly have no monetary damages, and it's probably unlikely that the court would issue an injunction because of a single incident. Also, if you google something like "service animals federal buildings," it appears that you may not have the same right of access to federal buildings with a service animal that you have at other public buildings (even assuming your dog is properly certified and registered and that you had proper evidence of that on your possession at the time).

But certainly feel free to consult with a local attorney.