DebDeBoer

non us citizen want to divorce

hi, can anyone help?

am not us citizen, marrid with a us citizen in 2008. have a greencard. 3 years old child us citizen. he bought a house 2 years ago.

he work full time, i work parttime.

i want to know what my situation will be by getting divorce..........., my child, the house, the money

hi, can anyone help?

We can respond to your posts (although not using normal English sentence structure and not following rules of capitalization and punctuation make that unnecessarily difficult).

he bought a house 2 years ago.

I assume "he" refers to your husband.

It is completely impossible for us to assess all of these things with any degree of thoroughness or certainty. With respect to your child, the court will make custody determinations based on what it determines to be in the child's best interests and the laws of your unidentified state. The house likely will be determined to be marital property since it was bought during the marriage, unless evidence exists to rebut that presumption. Whether it might need to be sold depends on information we don't have, including the manner in which title is held, the source of the funds used for the down payment and the mortgage payments, etc. With respect to "the money," I have no idea what money you're talking about.

If you want to ask some clearer and more specific questions, we likely can provide additional information.