tndirtdauber

executor of estate

Iam living with my father taking care of him in the last days. Iam not working and have no income. My question is , when my father passes can the executor remove me from my dads house ?

What is your interest in the house? Do you have any ownership interest or considered a tenant? Do you have any future interest in the home?

"My question is , when my father passes can the executor remove me from my dads house ?"

Only possible answer to this is "yes", your post falls short in terms of details. (At minimum, the person would need to follow your state's landlord-tenant laws as it relates to at-will tenancies. They can't "kick" you out if that's what you're asking, and if they interfere with your residency or do anything unlawful (like changing locks when you're out), you're free to call the police and/or file a petition in the local landlord-tenant court about it.)