moganini

What can i do to get money from my ex

Hi.. I am ucranian with one child borned in ucraine

My ex abandoned us

Now i get married with a mexican guy and i am geting apply to get mexican citizen.....

Sudenly my ex appears treating us.... He didn't help me in anything since my child borned.... By the way she is sick (marphan syndrom)because of his fathers gens.. And we spend a lot of money in doctors and medicine

What can i do?.. First that my ex stop threatening us and stop any kind of legal thing agains us.... Second to make him responsable of his child and gave us money to support his child.....

Thanks for read this

If you and your child live in Mexico, Mexican law applies and since this forum is primarily concerned with American law, we cannot help you. The fact that you have an American visa and visit the U.S. frequently is irrelevant. You need to consult with an attorney who practices family law in Mexico.

I agree with the previous poster, this is a matter you may want to discuss with a local Mexican Lawyer to address.