Rombom

Salary not been paid for 3 months by the Employer

Hi,

My Name is Romil & I'm from India. I'm a Web Designer here in India. CEO of New York based educational institute company who lives in New Jersey hired me a year ago to work for his project.

Deal was i'lll be working from home in India & he will be paying me every month salary as part of full-time employment with him. And salary transfer will be done by his personal name through Western Union.

But now from last 3 months he has not been sending me any money and still promises that my employment is still secure. Even after continuous emails & repeated calls, for which he never reply back, he is nowhere contactable.

My request is if you can help me with the next step to recover my 3 months balance salary from him.

Plz help me. Thanks.

I doubt if any US wage laws will help you. And a lawsuit isn't likely to be the answer due to cost and distance.

I hope you left yourself a backdoor into his website so you can shut it down so he can't use it.

If not, you might have to chalk this up to a life lesson from the school of hard knocks.

By the way, for future reference, when your money is due on Day X and you don't get it, you stop working until you do get it. You don't keep working based on promises.