SGT_Rice

Interference With Child Custody

I am currently serving in the Army stationed in Texas, I am seperated from my wife and I'm about to file for divorce. We currently have a custody order in place. Today she stated that she would not let me see my kids and barricaded herself in the house. It took the local police two times to come out there to get her to open the door. I showed them the custody order and they said they could not help me in any way. I recorded the whole entire thing. She hasn't allowed me to see my kids in days. The only thing that the police did was file a report. What can I do from this point? I want to see my kids. I fully support them in everyway, serve my country loyally & continusly sacrificing all and in return I get this injustice with no help from the local law enforcement or my chain of command. Right now I need any advice out there. This is a desperate cry for some help

Your issue is one that you should discuss with a local family law lawyer. For less than $13 month, Legal Street allows you to have access to experienced local lawyers to address your legal questions year-round and also get discounted legal representation if you need.