sdgirl01

family dispute

myself and my childern are living with my mom and have been paying half the rent and utilities since august 2012 but am not on the lease. my sister is on the lease but does not pay a dime to live there and does not even have a room in the house. my sister is a bully and has threatned my life and the lives of my childern. she has phyically and verbally abused the childern and verbally abusing me. she threatnes to kill me on a daily basis and threatned to do damage to my property and to my childerns property. she is on meth and marijuana. she hangs out with people who are on parole for violent crimes and they have also threantened myself and childern via my sister. the verbal abuse and threats are on a daily basis. i am afraid that if i get a restraining order or call the police i will be on the streets because my name is not on the lease. i want to protect my childern and myself from my sister and do not know what to do.

Talk to The Child Protective Services in your area. You should discuss this with your mother and she should be with you when you talk to CPS to verify what you say.