gulandrian_princess1990

grandparent adopting adult

Grandma first needs to discuss the matter with your brother's caretaker, then depending on what is said there, consult a local family law atttorney about the feasibility of obtaining a legal guardianship or conservatorship. A lot depends on why your brother is in foster care in the first place.

my little brother is in adult foster care and my grandma wants to obtain guardianship for him or adopt him the question is what should we do?

I suppose it depends on who "we" are. I hope it goes without saying that, if your grandmother wants to adopt or obtain a guardianship over your brother, she should consult with a local attorney who handles such matters. Since you provided no relevant facts at all (e.g., what state this is happening in, why your brother is in foster care, where your parents are, etc.), it's impossible for anyone here to say any more than that.