exwivesclub

...

Is there a statute of limitations for something like this? What would be the time frame for me to take action on the fact that he failed to comply with a court order stated in the judgment.

I don't understand the question. You said that "all creditors got paid" as a result of the home equity loan that you agreed to apply for after your divorce. If that's correct -- i.e., assuming I'm not misunderstanding what you wrote -- how do you believe he has "failed to comply with [the] court order stated in the judgment"?

Note, by the way, that any applicable statute of limitations obviously is state-specific, but you didn't identify your state, so you should do so if you follow up here.

That doesn't clarify anything, I'm afraid. You agreed to take out a post-divorce loan. That loan is not subject to the provisions of the divorce decree. So, I don't see that your follow up post changes any of the facts that I took from my reading of your original post. Am I missing something?