Houstondui

Alcohol And Drug Treatment Center

My uncle is both a drunkard and a drug addict. I can't let him live like that. I'm turning him into a rehab (whether he likes it or not) because I know he really needs help. I just want to know if there are rehabs that offer treatments for both alcohol and drug cases. Please let me know asap.

Edited by FindLaw_AHK
As per the Community Guidelines, links to personal web pages or blogs may be included in the signature line. Other personal or identifying information in this post has been removed. -Moderator

Yes, there are certainly treatment centers that deal with both drug and alcohol addiction. The problem is that you cannot force him to go for treatment if he doesn't want to go.

I agree, if your uncle is not "ready" for treatment and prepared to make the necessary sacrifices for success, you are probably wasting your time and might make the situation worse. If you force things on him, he may rebel and build even higher walls around himself.