dvilpup45

assault

I am being accused of sexual assault by a room mate known for many years over a prank from trying to scare her out of a sleep no police report or action has taken place at this time but what action, if any should I take to defend myself!

Cont we we had been horse playing for a while and, even wrestled at points in the friendship with

name calling meant comments but all in good sport and fun, should hire an attorney now?

DO NOT SPEAK to ANYONE about this case! In sexual assaults it is common for the alleged victim to call you on the phone, with the police listening, and make you incriminate yourself. Do not answer ANY questions. Hire a qualified criminal defense lawyer immediately. Deactivate all Facebook and Internet Social media accounts right now!

If you haven't been arrested or charged, then anything you do would be premature (including hiring a lawyer). I agree that you should keep your mouth shut about the incident.