State to State

2 posts in this topic

That would depend on the terms of the court order. If the order is silent on the matter of where to take the classes, you are free to apply to the court for a clarification.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now