kooped

Quick question about probation violation

I just recently got placed on probation in Indiana for a possession of marijuana charge(misdemeanor). My court date was set December 3rd. I appeared with an attorney and also had a signed plea agreement for 1 year of probation and a mandatory 6 month license suspension. Immediately after court I was scheduled for my first probation meeting, and got everything situated with them, and they gave me a fee schedule. It said $50 was due within 30 days and also $15 per month starting the 2nd month, so basically $65 in 30 days. Recently I called the probation office to ask questions about the fee schedule, and for some reason they said that I have payments due December 26. I've been living with my parents because I am so broke and just now got the money to pay the $65..and was going in tomorrow(the 26th) to pay it..but they're closed due to bad weather..I plan on calling my probation officer ASAP and paying ASAP. But is this a serious problem where I'm violating probation or will they most likely give me an extra day to pay?

Also, the probation office called me about 2 weeks ago saying that they tried to mail me a "blue envelope" (I suppose it's for mailing fee money to the office) but the post office sent it back to them for some reason. I don't understand what the problem was but called the post office and asked them what the problem was and they weren't sure. So I just planned on going to the office in-person to pay with cash. If I did get the envelope in the mail though I would've just done that. And it stinks that the 26th was just after Christmas eve and Christmas because the court was closed, and then when I'm actually able to go in it's closed again. I don't know if that changes my situation up a little but just wanted to share that piece of information.