west78

Rent to own

Got a ps3 it was used wanted 200 on payments had for a month when they called said there was a mistake and it would by 500 . Told the had paper work signed by store manager saying 200 well 2 days ago show up when I was at work told my wife that it was reported stolen by first owner so they need to swap out with another well got home and one the left doesn't work . And they tool my controller and cords I had to buy for game what to do

You probably have good reason to sue the store for breach of contract.

Check out your local court's website for small claims forms and instructions.