west78

Raped

My friend got raped and had a child and another friend told her to put him as the dad. Well me and her got married and he filed for right and stuff well when we told them what had happend court order DNA test well it was him and he wants right to him but we don't want him around but they keep telling use rap is part of this what can we do

Your message is very confusing. Are you saying that the "friend" your wife put down as the child's father actually raped her? Or that the child turned out not to be the product of the rape? Was the alleged rapist ever identified and charged with the crime? Who are "they"? Note that I am not calling into question your wife's allegation that she was raped, which would open a whole different can of worms.

It will be hard to keep the biological father out of the picture unless it can be shown that he did, in fact, rape your wife and that the child is the product of the rape. That will be hard to prove if they were having consensual sex at or around the time the child was conceived. Consult local counsel.

Your indiscriminate use of pronouns without clear antecedents makes your post difficult to follow.

My friend got raped and had a child and another friend told her to put him as the dad.

What does "put him as the dad" mean? Are you saying that your other friend suggested to the friend who was allegedly raped (who apparently is now your wife) that she identify the man who allegedly raped her as the father on the child's birth certificate? Did your wife follow this other friend's advice? Did your wife report the alleged rape to the police? If so, did they investigate and did a criminal prosecution ensue?

Well me and her got married and he filed for right and stuff

"Filed for right and stuff"? Does this mean that the man who raped your wife petitioned the court for an order regarding custody and visitation?

when we told them what had happend court order DNA test well

Huh? Who are "them"?

we don't want him around

Legally, this doesn't have anything to do with you.

they keep telling use rap is part of this what can we do

Sorry, but this is complete gibberish.

Perhaps English is not your first language. If so, you might try to find someone who can help you better communicate in writing. Otherwise, all I can suggest is that your wife consult with a local family law attorney.