al_thetoolman

would like to adopt my childrens older siblings

My wifes 4 children were taken from her custody in michigan and here rights were terminated can I get the kids and bring them home to North Dakota

Ther was never any drugs involved it was a case of neglect / abandonment the kids were left home alone when the sitter didnt show on time and a messy house

Your message is somewhat vague, but I surmise these are kids your (ex?) wife had with another man or men, and you have no connection to them except that they are half-siblings of your own kids. You don't say where the kids are now but presumably they are in foster care, and Child Protective Services (or the equivalent Michigan authority) has been awarded legal custody. If so, you'll need to discuss the possibility of their coming to you with the children's CPS caseworker. Consult local counsel.

ok so should I consult with a North Dakota council or Michigan

and as far as the other questions Im speaking of my current wife she was a widow at the time the children were taken and we now have two of their siblings 4 are in foster-care in Mi and our 2 live with us in ND

Your posts are very difficult to follow. In any future posts, please make an effort to use something the resembles proper capitalization and punctuation so that we don't have to guess where one sentence ends and the next one begins.

It's not clear why you think bringing these children to ND would constitute bringing them "home." However, if your wife's parental rights were terminated and these are not your children, then you have no legal rights whatsoever to do anything with them.

If you would like to obtain a guardianship or custody of these children who live in MI, you obviously should speak with a lawyer in MI. However, if you are now married to and living with the children's mother whose parental rights were terminated, it is at least unlikely that the court or child services would put them in your care, which would be tantamount to giving them back to their mother whose rights were terminated.

you are a legal stranger to thses children and have no rights or standing to do anything. im sorry

Parental rights are never terminated without very good reason. Your messages make no mention of why your wife's parental rights were terminated in the first place, or what has happened since then to make that ruling no longer relevant, so the best anyone can say here is that it would be very difficult if not impossible to get the original ruling reversed. Consult local counsel.