riptorn

probate and estates

My grandmother passed in nov. 2012 . My crooked father named exec. of her will he tried to bypass probate to steal her estate for his own purposes but had to hire crooked lawyer because estate consisted of At&T stock which he could not touch without probateing the will thru court in Ga. However he died before he could execute the will and he died without a will. Now the problem we are having is a lying lawyer who has been holding on to my grandmothers will and refuse to turn it over to the probate court so they can choose an administrator over the will . No one in my family wants to be the exe. of this will a fact he has been aware of for six months. He sent it in once and the court stated they sent it back to him for wrong filing procedures he has been a lawyer for 35+ years this was oct. and he consistantley telling us he is fileing it but he does not do it. He is very evasive and will not answer our calls It is starting to look like foulplay is amiss.

It is way past time for you all to hire your own probate attorney to represent YOUR interests and get probate opened so your father can be asked to produce the will for court.