kanthelstone

being verbally and mentally abused and harassed

My uncle that live with me and my grandma is verbally threatnig us, and now me and my grandma nerves are very bad. He also is very disrespectful, he curses grandma, slams everything inthe house that can be slammed( cabinets, drawers doors ect.), i have called the police on him once and I'm not sure what else to do, what can we do to get him to stop.

Wrong board, but never mind.

It sounds like your grandmother needs to treat him like a tenant and look into landlord-tenant requirements in your unnamed state for the length of written notice of termination of tenancy she needs to give him, then issue that notice, and file an eviction action if he refuses to leave. She may need to talk with a real estate attorney about this if she can't locate the relevant info online or at the court that handles landlord-tenant matters locally. (She may be able to get guidance through local or state government elder abuse agencies.)

Being an a-hole isn't illegal. Depending on who owns the home where you live, you can either move out or evict him (did you really not know that?).