smfbnsj

Illegal stop

I was lost in fog and pulled over for a tail light out that wasn't out! After being pulled over by a uniformed officer driver and another man in plain cloths , no visible identifying ,and never presented himself as an officer ,arrested seized my vehicle after a illegal search, unpermissable. They were rude, ,demeaning,and non comunicable.

Is this an illegal search?

Is this an illegal search?

Is this an illegal stop?

Is this an illegal search?

After being pulled over by a uniformed officer driver and another man in plain cloths , no visible identifying ,and never presented himself as an officer ,arrested seized my vehicle after a illegal search, unpermissable. They were rude, ,demeaning,and non comunicable.

Is this an illegal search?

Well...you said it was an illegal search, but we obviously have no way of knowing if you're correct about that because you provided no relevant facts.

You don't supply enough facts for us to provide you with an opinion. Your best course of action is to hire a qualified criminal defense lawyer to evaluate this matter for you. Explain all the facts to the lawyer and allow them to research the law. Then they can better answer this question for you.

Is this an illegal search?

Might be illegal if they had no justification for pulling you over.

Might be legal if they did.

As far as I know they don't have to give you the real reason for pulling you over, they just have to justify the actual reason in court.

That there was a plain clothed officer and that you actually did get arrested leads me to suspect that they already had something on you before pulling you over and confirmed it with the search.

What did they find and what are you charged with?