babydaddysucks

need child support

I have four girls 2-7. My ex's family has bill gates kinda money, but will not pay child support. How do I afford a lawyer to help me get child support when im struggling through school and four kids? Dhs will not help me BC divorce papers say no child support, but I did not have lawyer money to fight them?

I don't really understand how you expect anyone to answer the question you asked or what the point of your post is. Can you clarify what you want to know?

DHS can't help you. If your divorce decree doesn't award child support, then in order to get it you'll have to request a modification from the same court that issued it. It's not clear from your brief message why you didn't get it in the first place, but whatever the reason, you'll have to convince the court that circumstances have changed. Consult local counsel.