anJaycee

Violation of collective bargaining agreement

Who do you talk to/where do you go when the union and employer conspire to violate the collective bargaining agreement?

Numerous issues have been brought to the union delegate (job duties, working conditions, hiring practices, disciplinary actions, etc) but they are never addressed. In most instances the union delegate agrees with the employer and fails to represent the union member. Attempts have been made to go beyond the union delegate & talk to someone at the main office but phone calls are never returned? It is at the point where there is little to no representation for union workers. I've read some info about NLRA/NLRB & LMRA but I'm sure someone else has probably been down this road before. Any suggestions where to start? Thanks

i preferred charges 9 times against the president of my union and 9 times the executive board excused the charges in violation of the bylaws i contacted the OLMS and they refuse to help saying it is not against the law however i found plenty of federal cases where it is a violation of the law so i had to prefer cahrges on the oig olms and union officials for conspiring to violate my civil rights will let you know how that works