bill2knowls

Walked out of a bogus performance review. Not sure of my options. In California.

I am full-time in a professional environment. My performance appraisal from a year ago was quite excellent. I haven't changed. However, my manager changed. He just sat me down for a performance review. The issues being raised were bogus, such as I didn't follow a certain procedure, when no such procedure exists. They listed items that were vague, a non-issue at the time, and were out of proportion of what actually happened, yet excluded items (e.g. complaints) which reflected the politics I deal with and they (mgmt chain) sided with me. Anyway, I walked out of the performance appraisal stating I was sick. What are my options?

Options?

Just one.

Start looking for another job.

You're probably going to lose this one.