makecontact2012

Psychosis Torture

Is anyone working on a class action schizophrenia/pyschosis injury claim? Person who drove me to nervous breakdown was talking about driving other people crazy and said I was next. She also introduced me to person who would be doing the burglaries and trespasses with intent to cause huge amounts in criminal property damage. This man was sexual predator and had harmed some of her friends. Woman said other 'friend' had heard it for 7 years before killing self. I've heard it for 8 years without relief from meds...lost full-time govt job, denied unemployment, suffered incompetent mental health care, SSDI, $10k+ plus in damaged belongings, had to sell my house of 10+ years at loss and leave and 8 years of under-employment resulting in great debt. Driving around in vehicle that quits timed with voices. Woman said some people have been tormented for over 20 years by her family. Had to deal with city full of nuts knowing who I was and where I lived as threatened.

There lots more stories like mine.

This area of law has lots of possibilities to help many. Everything is corrupt.

Against whom would you contemplate a class action?

The world?

If you have any legal cause of action it would be against the person who did all this to you.

Is anyone working on a class action schizophrenia/pyschosis injury claim?

I'm not. And, while I can't speak for anyone else who might post here, I doubt any of the other regulars are. Of course, this question is impossibly vague because, among other things, you haven't suggested who the defendant(s) might be. Nor does your post contain any explanation as to why you believe the class action mechanism might be appropriate, but that's not terribly surprising given the vagueness of your post.

She also introduced me to person who would be doing the burglaries and trespasses with intent to cause huge amounts in criminal property damage. This man was sexual predator and had harmed some of her friends.

You realize these statements are completely lacking in context, right?

Woman said other 'friend' had heard it for 7 years before killing self. I've heard it for 8 years

Heard what?

Driving around in vehicle that quits timed with voices.

Huh?

Woman said some people have been tormented for over 20 years by her family.

What woman? What people? Tormented how? What does this have to do with you?

Had to deal with city full of nuts knowing who I was and where I lived as threatened.

You're accusing others of being "nuts"?

There lots more stories like mine.

If you say so.

This area of law has lots of possibilities to help many.

You have not mentioned or described any "area of law."

Everything is corrupt.

Everything? My left shoe is definitely not corrupt (not so sure about my right shoe or my socks, though). If "everything is corrupt," then the judicial system must necessarily be corrupt, so how could you legitimately expect assistance through a corrupt judicial system. For that matter, this web site must be corrupt, yet you come here seeking assistance.

I suggest you seek assistance from a local mental health professional.