HypeMachine

Third Party Release New Mexico.

My son is in jail in New Mexico. His lawyer says he has a better the 50 percent chance of winning a third party release at a hearing. I need to know how I go about obtaining the right documentation needed to get him out on a third party release. He has a mental condition that we are trying to get him released into our custody for awaiting his trial date. Any information on this subject would be surely appreciated. I can only find the legal form for this and no information otherwise. Please his mother is so torn up. She has power of attorney over him and he has dumped all responsibility on her due to his mental problems. Thank you so much for your time.

Only a NM lawyer is going to be able to answer your question and, as far as I know, none follow these boards. You said your son has a lawyer, so I suggest you ask him/her.