sujersey

Wrong Number Nude Text

i was talking with this girl off the internet last night, we where talking dirty and she asked me to send her a nude photo, which i provided. However when i went to text her, i texted teh wrong number, i realized my mistake immediately wuickly wrote i am so sorry this i have the wrong number.

Could this be a legal issue since i had the wrong number

the girl i was talking with was a consenting adult and i did get the right number from her i am jsut worried about the wrong number text.

Your question is only about what is possible, and you of course know anything is possible. I wouldn't worry about it unless and until it happens, however.

I trust you've learned your lesson about nude pictures even to people you know in the flesh, no pun intended (and I get the impression you don't know this person except online). I hope you've actually met the girl in question, in person, btw.

I agree . . . DO NOT send nude photos to anyone, especially over the Internet or using your phone. There are just too many things that can go wrong, including a naked picture of you appearing on Youtube.