Mr_Reichtoff

Spliting up.

I have a strange situation. My father and i split a town house. Him and i are the lesse`s.I want to kick out my girlfriend or ex she says i have to give her two weeks unlimited access to move out her stuff .She is on the rental agrement under agnoliged persons. Any fedback appreciated.

My father and i split a town house. Him and i are the lesse`s.

This is quite unclear. First of all, I'm going to assume that the second sentence above was intended to say that you and your father "are the lessees." Correct? If so, then I will also assume that your statement that you and your father "split a town house" simply means that you and he, as joint lessees, rent the townhouse from the owner. Correct?

I want to kick out my girlfriend or ex she says i have to give her two weeks unlimited access to move out her stuff .She is on the rental agrement under agnoliged persons. Any fedback appreciated.

First of all, "agnoliged" isn't a word, so I'm not sure what that means. Your statement that your girlfriend or ex-girlfriend is "on the rental agreement" suggests that she may also be a co-tenant. If that's true, then you have no legal ability to kick her out. On the other hand, if she is your subtenant, then you have to follow your unidentified state's landlord-tenant laws in order to kick her out legally. Since you didn't identify your state, I can't know how much notice you may have to give her, but it's a safe bet that it will be at least two weeks. I'm not aware of any state that would allow for "unlimited access" to move out her personal belongings.

You are in effect evidently your ex's landlord (though your post is garbled, I'm gleaning from it that she's not a co-tenant along with your father). You almost certainly need to follow your state's landlord-tenant law (it sounds like she doesn't even know what it is, otherwise she'd insist (in most states) on a 30-day written termination notice). I'd be googling your unnamed state's landlord tenant info and reading up.