poorlin4785

Ripped off by MVA

I recently noticed I have been paying too much for my tags at renewal time,when I went to MVA, they said they saw the mistake and then said they had to send the papers to main office in Glen Burnie and could not promise I would get any money back. The lady said it was the dealers fault. The refund is 130.00 overpaid, Is MVA responsible for paying my money back, After all they were the ones that took it

No. The MVA is not responsible.

If the MVA doesn't give you back the money, you go after the dealer in small claims court for his mistake.

I recently noticed I have been paying too much for my tags at renewal time. . . .

Because?

The lady said it was the dealers fault. . . .

Because the dealer ____???

Little hard to comment without relevant information.