gman1963

purchased a vehicle

i purchased a vehicle was totaly honest with the dealership my salesman told me i was good to come get the vehicle then when i got there i was asked if i had some one to cosighn for me there was a small snag

seems i just didnt quite make enough money i got a cosighner satisfied every demand they came up with finally got to finance and they said i was approved for no money down and they didnt want my trade in i asked them what was i suposed to do with my other car the whole reason for doing this deal was to get out of my 500.00 dollar payments the salesman and the finance officer said to let the other dealership come get it it wont hurt you unless your buying a house this year so i sold my car for what i owed on the car idrove the car for a week and the dealership asked me to come in for a second i needed to sighn another paper when i got there i was told the bank wouldnt finance me but another bank would but i need a 1400.00 dollar deposit there was no way i could do that i allready sighned there contract(deal)for no money down

so they drove me home in my car droped me off and now i have no car and im out a 12000,00 car and the car

i bought after satisfieing all there needs sudenly was taken back for obviously some mistake they had done

is there anything i can do i need help or advicei sighned my contracts with them it was a done deal i drove it for a week it dont seem legal to be able to do that to a customer

Sorry, but this is a common car dealer scam.

Contact your state's consumer affairs office or hire a lawyer but I suspect that the dealer has all his bases covered.

By the way, there's a ton of stuff on the internet about car dealer scams. 5 minutes of homework before car shopping would have exposed them all to you.

Here's an example:

http://www.carbuyingtips.com/scams.htm