RAFAT1990

driving without license

Hello everyone , I am foreign student in ohio . unfortunately, I just pulled over yesterday and I got two tickets

Can you tell me please , what is the penalty for driving without license and in ohio?

and also what is the penalty for driving a car reversed direction in one way in ohio?

it is my first time ....

I have to go to court and I am afraid that maybe I wll go to jail .

It appears that the failure to show the officer a valid license is an unclassified misdemeanor in Ohio, as is the offense of letting someone drive a vehicle who is not licensed. The statute specifically states that no jail time may be imposed for these offenses. The penalty for going the wrong way on a one way street is a fine, not jail. I think for the first offense here, you aren't looking at jail, but are looking at some significant fines.

He did not post what laws he was cited under, probably state, but Municipalities in Ohio can elevate a Minor Misdemeanor even to an M-1, by Ordinance, if they wish.

MOST municipalities mirror state traffic laws though.