mollyb0156

suspension for false accusation

My son was recently accused of bullying a special needs student by a mother of another student who did not witness any bullying. He was given In school suspension, and after a meeting that same day with the principal, and a long discussion with my son that evening he informed me he has not seen this boy in three weeks and the only thing that he knew of was playing a game of tag with this child before a baseball practice three weeks ago, along with four other boys. One of which is the accuser. How do I handle a false accusation, as this is not the first time she has done this to my son.

I don't really understand your question. How you handle this is something you would know but we would not.

Obviously, you are free to raise a stink with the principal over the imposition of discipline under the circumstances described.