pl_peaches

roles of lawyers

I have never heard a lawyer described as a "moral agent." In fact, I'm not even sure what that means. Since this question is pretty clearly a homework assignment, one must assume this is some concept that has been discussed in your class. Thus, you'll have to do your own homework and not expect others to do it for you.

i am not asing aone t do my homewrk fisto al i have lready wrtten wai though asfaras that ges, i am just hoping smeone else has some insght on this and any resources where more info can be found

Are you referring to instances when an attorney has a conflict of interest? Can you provide an example to further illustrate your question? Under certain circumstances, attorneys have a duty to report illegal conduct committed by the client or withdraw from representation due to criminal activity. You can check FindLaw's Choosing the Right Lawyer for information. Good luck.

pl_peaches said...

May I suggest that you proofread what you write and use proper capitalization and punctuation? This is almost impossible to read.

In any case, as I said before, I've never heard of a lawyer referred to as a "moral agent," so I don't even know what that term might mean. Therefore, I have to conclude that it relates to some concept that you discussed in whatever class you're taking and which is unique to that class.

Your original post is obviously a homework question, and simply asking the question that way can only be interpreted as a request that others do your homework, and that sort of thing isn't going to be well-received anywhere. If you want to tell us how you have answered the question (which presumably will explain what "moral agent" means), we can give you feedback.