Heirofsalvation

Heir Property in Louisiana

I am now disabled and have lived on this heir property for the past 5 years. My grandmother and aunt raised me here. My mother left me when I was three years old. She never came for me. They both died without leaving a will and afterwards according to my grandmother wishes the house remain as a "home" for family members. Family members moved in until they died. The house sat vacant for years and the taxes were paid continually by myself and other members. No one wanted so I came back to Louisiana five years ago and have been here ever since. Can you tell me about the possession law, "Possession is 90% of the law", because I received a "10-day notice to Vacant". Can they do that to me?

Who sent you the notice to vacate? Who is the current true owner of the property (name on deed)?

My mother sent me the notice to vacate. She and my brother live together. My grandmother's name is on the deed. It says **.

[This post has been edited to

remove personal or identifying information. -Moderator]