majoe05

guardianship for my grandchild

I'm a grandparent of a 11 yr old boy, my grandsons father is trying to take my grandchild away from me. he his an unfit father doesnt give the my grandson anything is needs,my family is helping me support his child he threatens me and uses faul language he his not taking any responsibilties. I've cared for my grandchild for two years. I really need some legel help in getting custody of my grandchild. Is their anyway I can get in contact with some please, thank you

majoe05 said...

I'm a grandparent of a 11 yr old boy, my grandsons father is trying to take my grandchild away from me.

He can't take something away from you that isn't yours to begin with.

majoe05 said...

I really need some legel help in getting custody of my grandchild. Is their anyway I can get in contact with some please

You're free to consult with a local attorney about the situation. There is a "find a lawyer" link at the top of every page at this site.