PreciousGold

illegal court orders support

In california, my ex and his attorney did what they wanted for over 8 years. (his father had been a judge. (attorney) they ignored that I had been disabled by social security for over 10 years, and,stopped my spousal support, to "encourage me to get a job." I was never able to work in the 20 yr marriage. can i get support now, because the court retained jurisdiction, or based on their perjury and fraud, telling judges I "didn''t want to work? Please help, after 6 years w/no support, barely surviving, family has had to help me.

Your post is full of conclusions and allegations and includes virtually no facts. If the court retained jurisdiction to award spousal support, then you presumably can seek to make that happened. Beyond that, a claim by one spouse that the other spouse "doesn't want to work" is neither perjury nor fraud. It's nothing more than an argument, which you could have rebutted. Consult local counsel.