thedaniel19

attacked

I was just attacked by a guy with a baseball bat and, similarly, I was able to evade the attack long enough for the police to arrive. So I did not end up getting physically damaged, but I'm in the same boat as you seemed to be in terms of mental distress. This person knows where I live as it happened on my property, and he is clearly willing to attack me. I'm looking for a precedent; did this end up going to court?

Thanks!

thedaniel19 said...

I'm in the same boat as you seemed to be in terms of mental distress.

I don't know who "you" is supposed to be.

thedaniel19 said...

I'm looking for a precedent

I have no idea what you mean by this.

thedaniel19 said...

did this end up going to court?

Did what end up going to court?

basically i was attacked by neighbour in the street in front of my kids ,i had my hair pulled out from the roots this happened in april and its not grown bk yet im ambarrised to go out .the police took pictures of this its basicly the size of palm of hand im on anti depressents for this,i dont let kids play on front anymore witch isnt fair on them .the neibours snigger at us ,plus their child goes to same school as our kids and she steers at them and it makes them uncomfortable.the school doesnt seem to do nothing ,i was informed by criminal injurys i have a claim.

yes i did they didnt do a very good job ,ive lost all respect for them.they never prosocuted the person although they had all statements and photos .in fact the police adviced us the nite before to go tn the neighbour in the mourning to sort it out our selfs ,other wize this assult would never happened, there were no agression on my part i was explaining to stop there 8 year old picking on our daughters'when there 19 year old daughter came out of no were and yanked my hair out ,i couldnt defend my self as mother and daughter ham both of my arms ,her daughter is a big girl and must weight atleast 2o stone.please can u help me or give advise please.yours sincerly ******

Edited by FindLaw_AHK
This post has been edited to remove personal or identifying information. -Moderator

in fact the police adviced us the nite before to go tn the neighbour in the mourning to sort it out our selfs...her daughter is a big girl and must weight atleast 2o stone.please can u help me or give advise please.

Where are you located? Your spelling and your use of words like "stone" for weight suggest you are not located in the United States. These boards deal with law in the United States, so if you are located elsewhere it's unlikely that anyone here will be knowledgeable about the law in your country.