SDNCJAY

Parolee Rights

I need help. My spouse's parole officer tested him for drug usage and based on the word of the parole officer he was sent to jail. The parole officer said it was positive for cocaine. My husband said, "no-way." I need to find the law on drug testing parolees or even the rights of parolees in Georgia. No one verified the test results...not even my husband. In fact, no one else even saw or witnessed the test. Is this even legal? If so, how do I go about trying to change this procedure? It's scary to be under the guidance of those cans falsify evidence just because they have the power to do so. PLEASE ADVISE!

Thank you!

SDNCJAY

I sugest that go to the parol officer him self and nicely ask to see if this is true!!! I mean as a wife you sould have the right to at lease see the results to this test. if not then go to supervisers and if you still cant get your questions then go even higher then the supervisers head! until you get the results.. but it is true that its not easy getting what you want from athorities, you might even bug thgem over, and over to the point they get sick of your request and go ahead and show you its up to you.