• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About OldJim

  • Rank
    New Member
  • Birthday June 26
  1. Hi there, I suggest going to the website IRS.gov....you will find your exact answer there in my opinion. You can also go to the website and it explains how you can edit your EIN and set it up for being with your Y company. I hope this helps in some way. Have a great day!