what can i do?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Darrick_9897

Darrick_9897

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:39 AM

In the magistrate court of Ohio county in Wheeling West virginia i was charged with a four count indictment for sexual assaut it was thrown out and later picked up by the State. When they picked up the case they had my case under a felony case file but made a plea agreement to two misdemeanor counts of sexual abuse in the second degree according to the plea agreement and final ordr in that case it doesnt say anything about me registering as a sex offender. There is no other papers in my transcripts that state anything about me registering as a sex offender but im being forced to register because they have my case under a felony case but my charges are misdemeanor charges. Also my case number says 96-f-112 but my plea agreement is for misdemeanor charges and according to the law 68-8b-1 that law says that my charges only carry a 12 month sentence and no regisry what can i do?

#2 Guest_FindLaw_Amir_*

Guest_FindLaw_Amir_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

Have you contacted the court house to address this matter? You may also want to consult with a local Wheeling, West Virginia Criminal Defense Lawyer to advise you of your rights regarding this registry registration.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users