Jump to content



  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 randomCitizen


    New Member

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:17 AM

i have this freind in michigan that her father is beating her...the law has been involved before and i have emails of her confessing that if he does it she will run away.Is there a way that he will get locked up straight away? please awnser ASAP

#2 pg1067


    Platinum Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,688 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

As phrased, your question doesn't make much sense. If you believe a crime has been committed, report it to the police. They will decide whether or not to investigate further.

#3 Guest_FindLaw_Amir_*

  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

Have you reported such activity to your local police department to address?

#4 doxnd1


    New Member

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

The first thing you need to do is notify child protective services and you can do this anonymously. For Michigan, the number is 855-444-3911. You need your friend's name, address and age at least.


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users