Jump to content


Alcohol And Drug Treatment Center

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Houstondui



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

My uncle is both a drunkard and a drug addict. I can't let him live like that. I'm turning him into a rehab (whether he likes it or not) because I know he really needs help. I just want to know if there are rehabs that offer treatments for both alcohol and drug cases. Please let me know asap.

Edited by FindLaw_AHK, 07 January 2013 - 08:39 AM.
As per the Community Guidelines, links to personal web pages or blogs may be included in the signature line. Other personal or identifying information in this post has been removed. -Moderator

#2 Tax_Counsel


    Platinum Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,513 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

Yes, there are certainly treatment centers that deal with both drug and alcohol addiction. The problem is that you cannot force him to go for treatment if he doesn't want to go.

#3 Guest_FindLaw_Amir_*

  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

You may use the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator to locate a local treatment center for your uncle.

Best of luck.

#4 Legal_Balla



  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:13 AM

I agree, if your uncle is not "ready" for treatment and prepared to make the necessary sacrifices for success, you are probably wasting your time and might make the situation worse. If you force things on him, he may rebel and build even higher walls around himself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users