Parental alienation lawsuit or not

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sadmotherandfather

sadmotherandfather

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

My wife and I have been trying to get our daughter back for the last 12 years from mother-in-law. The visit's was going fine then the visit's come to a stop because mother-in-law about something stops for a year or two. Or she would have our daughter commented in a hospital around the holiday's. She told our daughter and son that we where died. We got our son back in 2001 or 2002 because she couldn't control him anymore (mind control). We haven't seen her since 2007 visit's or anything. Our daughter has seen five councilor's went to three different schools four different health care doctors. The mother-in-law likes to feed peoples head with what she think is the truth. But the when our lawyers ask the court to have mother-in-law see a psychotherapist the judge said no. It just seems like the court doesn't care who is getting hurt or emotional damaged here. our daughter is going to bee 16 next year. We lost all those years with our daughter. Can some body help?

#2 pg1067

pg1067

Platinum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,645 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

Can some body help?

This is a message board. We can answer (or try to answer) questions, but you didn't ask any other questions. And, quite frankly, your post is very difficult to follow. If you can explain more clearly what happened, we may be able to offer some useful information. Start by explaining how your child came to be in your mother-in-law's custody in the first place. Otherwise, the only thing I can suggest is that you consult with a local attorney.

#3 Guest_FindLaw_Amir_*

Guest_FindLaw_Amir_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

This is a matter you may wish to consult with a local Lawyer to address.

#4 sadmotherandfather

sadmotherandfather

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

It started back in F.L with DCF removing the kids so my wife. We thought to have the mother-in -law who lives in M.A get temporary custody of the kids so the kids would be with somebody they knew. That's when it started. She would miss phone visits and turn around say you can't use a cell phone or we have to cut the phone call short. My mother-in-law wouldn't let my family see the kid's at all. So about a year later in 10/2000 my wife and I moved back to NH to be closer to the kid's plus to try to get visit's with the kid's it worked then it stopped. One of the reason they stopped was she would write to the court say thing's like the kid]s would act out or say untrue thing's. We asked the court if we can spend Christmas with the kid's the court said yes then two day's before the visit the mother-in-law wrote to the court with more lies and court stopped the visit. In 2001 she filed paper's for child support and have the kid's on welfare (her and her husband make 80,000 a year). When we motioned the court to get custody of the kid's. Then the mother-in-law stopped that by writing the court day of the hearing and got it stopped. She likes saying that the kid's are scared of my wife and I At the end of each visit's they would say does the visit have to end with saddens in there eyes. in 2003 we were able to have our son over night. We got a call from the mother-in-law saying come and get your son because he was out of control. After we got our son back we found out that she was over medicated him because he was out of control plus the doctor told her to stop one and give another but she would still give both meds. She would not give daughter her a.d.d meds and blame use for her Bing out of control. I can write for the next three days about this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users