Rent to own

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 west78

west78

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

Got a ps3 it was used wanted 200 on payments had for a month when they called said there was a mistake and it would by 500 . Told the had paper work signed by store manager saying 200 well 2 days ago show up when I was at work told my wife that it was reported stolen by first owner so they need to swap out with another well got home and one the left doesn't work . And they tool my controller and cords I had to buy for game what to do

#2 Guest_FindLaw_Amir_*

Guest_FindLaw_Amir_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:09 AM

What does your purchase agreement state regarding this matter? Was a warranty given?

#3 adjusterjack

adjusterjack

Platinum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

Got a ps3 it was used wanted 200 on payments had for a month when they called said there was a mistake and it would by 500 . Told the had paper work signed by store manager saying 200 well 2 days ago show up when I was at work told my wife that it was reported stolen by first owner so they need to swap out with another well got home and one the left doesn't work . And they tool my controller and cords I had to buy for game what to do

You probably have good reason to sue the store for breach of contract.

Check out your local court's website for small claims forms and instructions.

Warning: Legal issues are complicated. Explanations and comments here are simplified and might not fully explain the ramifications of your particular issue. I am not a lawyer. I do not give legal advice. I make comments based on my knowledge and experience. I guarantee nothing. If you act on my comments without the advice of an attorney, you do so at your own risk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users