Jump to content


Support while divorce is NOT finalized

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Purpleblaze


    New Member

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

My husband and I are not officially divorced, however I have been a military spouse for 10 years with no job and no financial means to support myself. He is no longer in the military, however, is there a way to ask for support while the divorce is pending?

#2 Guest_FindLaw_Amir_*

  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:00 AM

You may wish to visit the Family Law Center and read Divorce as a good resource to learn more about this subject matter.

Hope that helps.

#3 pg1067


    Platinum Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,395 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

Yes. How you do that obviously depends on the laws of the unidentified state in which your divorce case is pending.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users