Photo

If i rent a room would it be considered a seperate residency in WA?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 abrb18

abrb18

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

Title says most of it, if i was to rent a room in someones house, is that legally a seperate residency?

#2 FindLaw_Amir

FindLaw_Amir

Platinum Contributor

• Moderators
  • 62,345 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

Not sure what your legal issue is concerning. Could you please clarify?
FindLaw's Legal Heads-Up! newsletter can provide you with the legal resources you need to make informed decisions when law touches aspects of your everyday life.

#3 pg1067

pg1067

Platinum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,143 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

Your question doesn't make much sense. What do you mean by "separate residency"? Considered by whom? For what purpose?

#4 abrb18

abrb18

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

I would be running a medical business from the home, but so would the landlord, and WA state law says that you can only have one medical provider per "location" but does not define location. Would my rented room qualify as a different location? I know its a super specific question, thanks in advance

#5 pg1067

pg1067

Platinum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,143 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

WA state law says that you can only have one medical provider per "location"

What section of the RCW says this?

#6 adjusterjack

adjusterjack

Platinum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,269 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

I would be running a medical business from the home, but so would the landlord, and WA state law says that you can only have one medical provider per "location" but does not define location. Would my rented room qualify as a different location? I know its a super specific question, thanks in advance

I'm guessing that it would not be a separate location.

What WA state law are you referring to?

Can you cite the statute number?

Warning: Legal issues are complicated. Explanations and comments here are simplified and might not fully explain the ramifications of your particular issue. I am not a lawyer. I do not give legal advice. I make comments based on my knowledge and experience. I guarantee nothing. If you act on my comments without the advice of an attorney, you do so at your own risk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users