Jump to content


need light please

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 holouna


    New Member

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

hi everybody,
i am an african who immigrate in US last year with DVLOTTERY,then holding a green card.
my matter is that i was married before i came here and my husband also came this year with a F-1 VISA(student visa) and he did not go to the school.
i will like to know if i can help him get a work permit with my green card so that he can work,
i am actually pregnant and we got a child who is in africa for the moment
thank all of you

#2 Guest_FindLaw_Amir_*

  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:09 AM

This is a matter I would highly suggest you consult with a local Immigration Lawyer to address and advise you of your options.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users