Psychosis Torture

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 makecontact2012

makecontact2012

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

Is anyone working on a class action schizophrenia/pyschosis injury claim? Person who drove me to nervous breakdown was talking about driving other people crazy and said I was next. She also introduced me to person who would be doing the burglaries and trespasses with intent to cause huge amounts in criminal property damage. This man was sexual predator and had harmed some of her friends. Woman said other 'friend' had heard it for 7 years before killing self. I've heard it for 8 years without relief from meds...lost full-time govt job, denied unemployment, suffered incompetent mental health care, SSDI, $10k+ plus in damaged belongings, had to sell my house of 10+ years at loss and leave and 8 years of under-employment resulting in great debt. Driving around in vehicle that quits timed with voices. Woman said some people have been tormented for over 20 years by her family. Had to deal with city full of nuts knowing who I was and where I lived as threatened.

There lots more stories like mine.

This area of law has lots of possibilities to help many. Everything is corrupt.

#2 adjusterjack

adjusterjack

Platinum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

Against whom would you contemplate a class action?

The world?

If you have any legal cause of action it would be against the person who did all this to you.

Warning: Legal issues are complicated. Explanations and comments here are simplified and might not fully explain the ramifications of your particular issue. I am not a lawyer. I do not give legal advice. I make comments based on my knowledge and experience. I guarantee nothing. If you act on my comments without the advice of an attorney, you do so at your own risk.

#3 pg1067

pg1067

Platinum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,402 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

Is anyone working on a class action schizophrenia/pyschosis injury claim?

I'm not. And, while I can't speak for anyone else who might post here, I doubt any of the other regulars are. Of course, this question is impossibly vague because, among other things, you haven't suggested who the defendant(s) might be. Nor does your post contain any explanation as to why you believe the class action mechanism might be appropriate, but that's not terribly surprising given the vagueness of your post.

She also introduced me to person who would be doing the burglaries and trespasses with intent to cause huge amounts in criminal property damage. This man was sexual predator and had harmed some of her friends.

You realize these statements are completely lacking in context, right?

Woman said other 'friend' had heard it for 7 years before killing self. I've heard it for 8 years

Heard what?

Driving around in vehicle that quits timed with voices.

Huh?

Woman said some people have been tormented for over 20 years by her family.

What woman? What people? Tormented how? What does this have to do with you?

Had to deal with city full of nuts knowing who I was and where I lived as threatened.

You're accusing others of being "nuts"?

There lots more stories like mine.

If you say so.

This area of law has lots of possibilities to help many.

You have not mentioned or described any "area of law."

Everything is corrupt.

Everything? My left shoe is definitely not corrupt (not so sure about my right shoe or my socks, though). If "everything is corrupt," then the judicial system must necessarily be corrupt, so how could you legitimately expect assistance through a corrupt judicial system. For that matter, this web site must be corrupt, yet you come here seeking assistance.

I suggest you seek assistance from a local mental health professional.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users