Wrong Number Nude Text

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sujersey

sujersey

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

i was talking with this girl off the internet last night, we where talking dirty and she asked me to send her a nude photo, which i provided. However when i went to text her, i texted teh wrong number, i realized my mistake immediately wuickly wrote i am so sorry this i have the wrong number.

Could this be a legal issue since i had the wrong number

the girl i was talking with was a consenting adult and i did get the right number from her i am jsut worried about the wrong number text.

#2 pg1067

pg1067

Platinum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,401 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

Could it be? Sure.

Just out of curiosity, how you know the girl with whom you were talking was an adult?

#3 FindLaw_Amir

FindLaw_Amir

Platinum Contributor

• Moderators
  • 62,345 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

Did you receive any complaint regarding this matter?
FindLaw's Legal Heads-Up! newsletter can provide you with the legal resources you need to make informed decisions when law touches aspects of your everyday life.

#4 Fallen

Fallen

Platinum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58,985 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:12 AM

Your question is only about what is possible, and you of course know anything is possible. I wouldn't worry about it unless and until it happens, however.

I trust you've learned your lesson about nude pictures even to people you know in the flesh, no pun intended (and I get the impression you don't know this person except online). I hope you've actually met the girl in question, in person, btw.

I'll echo PG's advisory "warning" with a twist: (Many) legal issues are complicated. Explanations and comments here might not fully identify or explain the ramifications of your particular problem. I do not give legal advice as such (and such is impermissible here at any rate). Comments are based on personal knowledge and experience and legal info gleaned over a quarter century, and every state has differing laws on and avenues to address most topics.  If you need legal advice, you need to consult (and pay) a professional so that you may have someone to hold accountable.  Acting on personal and informational advice from a stranger on the internet is a bad idea -- at least not without your own thorough due dilience/research and confirmation as it applies to your situation.  :)

#5 Legal_Balla

Legal_Balla

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

I agree . . . DO NOT send nude photos to anyone, especially over the Internet or using your phone. There are just too many things that can go wrong, including a naked picture of you appearing on Youtube.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users