Working for Company

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 levelheaded

levelheaded

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

Working with the company and purchased car parts & installation from them. Their parts did not fit my vehicle they cut my originals in the setting of my allignment stating they "had to", after setting my allignment paid in full prior to my hire date. I was told it will still run like that but needed to be replaced soon. I bought new parts they agreed to put on. They cut the new parts to set the allignment again. I hit a curb when my vehicle wouldn't turn in a mcdonalds parking lot. My car was towed. They agreed to replace my new parts no cost to me. They brought junk yard parts to replace my new parts. I told them that wasn't well enough. Assistant. managers soliciting drugs during all of this and attempting to peer pressure me into drug usage with "BLOOD" and "DOG" as their ending to practically every sentance. Finally I was fired with old parts put on my vehicle at the cost of towing; body damage; gang solicitation; drug solicitation; and plenty of harrassment. I need a lawyer in Oklahoma that can wait for the end of the trial to be paid. and to come ready to not settle. I am too offended to describe, and it irritates me to know what companies like this do.

#2 FindLaw_Amir

FindLaw_Amir

Platinum Contributor

• Moderators
  • 62,345 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:21 AM

I need a lawyer in Oklahoma that can wait for the end of the trial to be paid. and to come ready to not settle.

You may wish to use the Oklahoma Lawyers Directory to locate a local lawyer willing to address your concern.
FindLaw's Legal Heads-Up! newsletter can provide you with the legal resources you need to make informed decisions when law touches aspects of your everyday life.

#3 jack_dawson123

jack_dawson123

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:04 AM

This is a very serious issues. These people need to be brought to the book. There are really some good attorneys whom you can look to put your case for: property damage, vehicle part theft, allegation and mental harassment. I will suggest you to consult a good attorney and also register your case at once soon enough.

----------------------
property management vacaville ca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users