unlawful detainer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 delabrat

delabrat

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

i received a unlawful detainer #### 10 pm 6 days ago...i paid for a paralegal to file it, just founfd out she didn't.. now what..my 5 days are up?

#2 Fallen

Fallen

Platinum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59,940 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:59 AM

I'm sorry, but without meaningful info, there can't be an expectation of meaningful feedback.  May want to clarify your post.

I'll echo PG's advisory "warning" with a twist: (Many) legal issues are complicated. Explanations and comments here might not fully identify or explain the ramifications of your particular problem. I do not give legal advice as such (and such is impermissible here at any rate). Comments are based on personal knowledge and experience and legal info gleaned over a quarter century, and every state has differing laws on and avenues to address most topics.  If you need legal advice, you need to consult (and pay) a professional so that you may have someone to hold accountable.  Acting on personal and informational advice from a stranger on the internet is a bad idea -- at least not without your own thorough due dilience/research and confirmation as it applies to your situation.  :)

#3 pg1067

pg1067

Platinum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,837 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:01 AM

Since we have no way of knowing what exactly you received (I assume the "####" are a result of this site's auto-editor, but it's still unclear), since you didn't identify your state (such that we don't know the significance of "my 5 days"), and since your question is completely ambiguous, we have no way of providing you with any useful information.

#4 Guest_FindLaw_Amir_*

Guest_FindLaw_Amir_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:27 AM

What would you like done about this issue?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users