• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 angry96

angry96

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:05 PM

California

My tennis coach recently kicked me off the team.  He said i was giving him "attitude" even though i wasnt.  we found a condom in his tennis sports bag on the ride to a game at another school.  he claimed it was "expired" and threw it away.  he also has chapped me before.

#2 pg1067

pg1067

Platinum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,255 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:05 AM

You didn't ask a question, so I'm not really sure what sort of response you're seeking or expecting.

angry96 said...

He said i was giving him "attitude" even though i wasnt.

I should hope it is fairly obvious that (1) reasonable persons easily can disagree about something like this, and (2) when Person X "gives attitude" to Person Y (or is accused of doing so), Person X is not the best person to be judging the appropriateness of his/her own conduct.

angry96 said...

we found a condom in his tennis sports bag on the ride to a game at another school.  he claimed it was "expired" and threw it away.

Ummm....ok...and?  What were you doing going through his bag?

angry96 said...

he also has chapped me before.

I have no idea what this might mean.  See http://dictionary.re.../browse/chapped.

#3 angry96

angry96

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:21 PM

i wasnt going threw his bag it fell out.  chapped is when someone hits you on the neck.

#4 pg1067

pg1067

Platinum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,255 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:29 AM

angry96 said...

i wasnt going threw his bag it fell out.

Ok...it's still a "so what?"  There's nothing wrong with an adult being in possession of a condom.

angry96 said...

chapped is when someone hits you on the neck.

I'm not sure where that definition comes from, but a coach hitting a student obviously can/should be reported to school administration and/or the police (assuming it's anything beyond what might be normal between coaches and students).

Back to Legal Research How-To

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users